At Stephens IT, we are always on the look out for IT Professionals and welcome speculative CV’s from passionate candidates, that want a career with a forward-thinking, growing IT company.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our modern business competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representative
Following a recent aquistion, we are now well positioned to offer a diverse portfolio of services to new and existing customers. The aim is to re-structure the sales team, provide clear leadership to the sales division and drive continued growth and sales for the business.
A suitable candidate will
- Have experience within IT / Telecoms industry within a senior sales related role
- Be an experienced people manager as well as the ability to attract and recruit new sales team members
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify sales campaigns are markets that the business can expand into and report into higher management
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
The role will be based within our new Head Office in Orpington, but will be UK wide. The role involves travelling to customers, as well as other Stephens IT office locations.
The company will provide a company car for the candidate, and a clean, full driving license is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will be based between Croydon and Orpington (both our locations) and will involve:
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 /year
Required licence or certification:
Location: London Department: Service Desk
The role will involve providing IT support to our client base, resolving tickets raised by email, telephone and the service managers.
The responsibilities are broad and will include:
*Respond to queries raised via the Helpdesk telephone number, email, and through service managers
*Troubleshoot and seek to resolve to completion all reported IT issues that can be resolved remotely.
*Liaise / escalate calls to office based members of the IT support team when issues need “hands on” attendance to resolve them
*Liaise / escalate calls to National IT teams and Regional Managers as appropriate
*Assist users with access to, and use of, all relevant applications
*Maintain security of the systems as defined by the Director of IT
*Applying the Starters/Leavers Process in conjunction with HR
*Assist the local office based IT support staff to conduct remote New Starter Inductions where required
*Regular updates on progress to the IT Manager
The right candidate will have solid experience providing IT support in a professional environment including:
*The use of a centralised helpdesk call logging environment, Service Manager preferred
*Experience of working in a professional practice environment
*Excellent communication skills – particularly telephone and written
*The ability to assess each User’s level of IT knowledge and be able to deal with or adapt assistance to match
*Familiar with maintenance and administration of Windows client operating systems 7 Enterprise, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server through ADS
*Familiar with Citrix / Terminal services based technologies
*Backup and restore procedures using Enterprise level solutions.
*A good understanding of IT/Data Security policies and procedures and reporting/escalating any non-adherence.
*Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 is essential
*Excellent problem solving and diagnosis skills
*Able to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
*Working knowledge of working in a virtualised environment
*Thorough understanding of file access and management in a WAN / LAN environment
*Familiar with wireless networks and networking
*Ability to work to tight deadlines
On a personal level, great communication and customer skills are an absolute must, you will be working with and providing IT support to users at all levels including Senior Directors. In addition to this we need someone who is flexible and ready to “go the extra mile” and committed to delivering a world class IT service.
- Location: Croydon
- Salary: : £22,000 – £35,000 OTE per year with an uncapped commission structure
- Position: Permanent
- Years of relevant Experience: More than 1 year
- Education Level: Degree level or equivalent
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Department: Sales
Stephens IT are a modern, customer focused IT business and we’re looking for fresh thinking, motivated individuals to aid our expansion. As a Managed Service Provider we strive to offer an unrivalled quality of service and a unique range of products to delight our existing client base and tempt new clients to join our ranks.
- Generating and converting opportunities into clients through the sale of company services / products
- Enthusiastic – Keen attitude to improve and progress
- Target Driven – Take full advantage of our uncapped commission structure
- Clear Sales Ability – Able to convince and influence the customer to achieve a close
- Basic PC Literacy – Full training of our systems will be provided l Constantly seeking feedback to learn and develop performance
- Identify, prospect and propose new customers with the range of company products / services
- Identify and communicate with potential customers, leading to new customer sales
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Liaise with internal staff to identify avenues for additional revenue generation
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance
E-mail your covering letter and CV to HR@stephens-it.com
- Excellent Pensions
- Leading Training Scheme
- Social Events
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal Development Plan