At Stephens IT, we are always on the look out for IT Professionals and welcome speculative CV’s from passionate candidates, that want a career with a forward-thinking, growing IT company.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our modern business competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representative
Following a recent aquistion, we are now well positioned to offer a diverse portfolio of services to new and existing customers. The aim is to re-structure the sales team, provide clear leadership to the sales division and drive continued growth and sales for the business.
A suitable candidate will
- Have experience within IT / Telecoms industry within a senior sales related role
- Be an experienced people manager as well as the ability to attract and recruit new sales team members
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify sales campaigns are markets that the business can expand into and report into higher management
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
The role will be based within our new Head Office in Orpington, but will be UK wide. The role involves travelling to customers, as well as other Stephens IT office locations.
The company will provide a company car for the candidate, and a clean, full driving license is essential.
- Location: Croydon
- Salary: : £22,000 – £35,000 OTE per year with an uncapped commission structure
- Position: Permanent
- Years of relevant Experience: More than 1 year
- Education Level: Degree level or equivalent
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Department: Sales
Stephens IT are a modern, customer focused IT business and we’re looking for fresh thinking, motivated individuals to aid our expansion. As a Managed Service Provider we strive to offer an unrivalled quality of service and a unique range of products to delight our existing client base and tempt new clients to join our ranks.
- Generating and converting opportunities into clients through the sale of company services / products
- Enthusiastic – Keen attitude to improve and progress
- Target Driven – Take full advantage of our uncapped commission structure
- Clear Sales Ability – Able to convince and influence the customer to achieve a close
- Basic PC Literacy – Full training of our systems will be provided l Constantly seeking feedback to learn and develop performance
- Identify, prospect and propose new customers with the range of company products / services
- Identify and communicate with potential customers, leading to new customer sales
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Liaise with internal staff to identify avenues for additional revenue generation
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance
- Job Summary
- Manage and develop a team of two junior engineers
- Provide escalation to the business unit for all technical / engineering matters
- Provide pre-sales advice to sales teams, giving a key technical focus
- Design and implement customer networks / systems and processes
- Meet with customers along with account managers to discuss and review current and future technologies
- Be the lead in the business for technical matters, with a view that this role will lead to Technical Director
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will be based between Croydon and Orpington (both our locations) and will involve:
- Working with other departments to advise on the technical capabilities of a proposed solution
- Working with customers to identify / resolve issues that have been escalated for immediate resolution
- Be able to develop and grow the team they are working with
- Support the wider business with experience in resolving complex issues
- Assist with customer upgrades, new installation projects to ensure all technical requirements are fulfilled.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a deep understanding and problem solving capability for
- Win 7 / 10
- Windows Server 08/12/16
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- DNS and DHCP
- LAN / WAN
- Firewalls and Routing * Have Microsoft competencies
Job Type: Full-time
E-mail your covering letter and CV to HR@stephens-it.com
- Excellent Pensions
- Leading Training Scheme
- Social Events
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal Development Plan