Does your company use Microsoft Office on a daily basis? If so, you might want to look into implementing Office 365. The new application is changing how businesses operate – offering better communication, more flexibility, greater security and cost savings.
Most companies recognise Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Exchange, and PowerPoint as daily business tools used to build, communicate and create. Well, Office 365 includes all of these and more, including Business Class Email which comes with large 50GB mailboxes that can send messages of up to 25MB in size.
But the email provider I use at the moment is just fine and I’m happy with my standard Microsoft Office licence?
Other features of Office 365:
Always up-to-date: because Office 365 is in the cloud, it’s always up-to-date, which means no patching or software updates necessary – you’ll never have to buy a new version of Office again.
You can also work from anywhere, in or out of the office: you’ll have access to documents stored in the cloud from your laptop, tablet, even your smartphone.
Award winning security: built-in tools for managing and protection against threats, including malware and spam filtering.
Save on hardware and energy costs: without servers to run for e-mail, websites and document storage, you can reduce energy costs and save by no longer purchasing new server hardware.
Stephens IT can complete the full migration process for you, providing Freefone technical support as part of the service.
Recent Office 365 migrations by Stephens IT include:
- Salamanca Group – Merchant Bank, London
- A W Lumb – Builders Merchant, Staffordshire
- Alexander Scotland – Chartered Surveyors, London
- Hevey Building Supplies – Northampton
- H&H Architectural Systems – Rowley Regis
We can complete full office 365 migrations for you, offering full technical support once complete.
Our migration process:
- Download GoToAssist to customer’s device – software we use to access devices remotely in order to provide technical support
- Take note of all the mailboxes the user currently has on their profile
- Add rule to forward to new email address so no emails are missing during export
- Complete for every user until everyone has exported
What our customers say:
“Everything with the Office 365 migration went as smooth as it could have. We are feeling positive about the new service and the overall upgrade from our old system.”
– Salamanca Group