Completed and project managed a full range fit out, providing relocation, connectivity and procurement services.
Mayflower Washroom Solutions is a market leader in the field of washroom hygiene and consumable provision, with over 15 years’ experience of service delivery on a national basis.
We wanted to ensure the network was as reliable as possible while alleviating any previous continuity issues, so we designed a robust network infrastructure with a high-availability solution, which included fast 1Gbps connectivity.
Today, flexibility is the key to success. Workforces are becoming more diverse in terms of job roles, working practices, and locations. Our aim is to aid you in the selection and procurement of devices, accessories and other solutions that best meet the demands of the evolving business landscape.
Sometimes businesses may need additional resource for your hardware refresh or deployment. We help our clients deliver projects on time, within budget and to an exceptional standard.
- As one of our existing customers, Mayflower Washroom Solutions approached us to discuss the possibility of delivering a significant office project which would involve the following:
- Merging and creation of new office space between two units
- Relocation of business from their current Head Office to the new space
- Design, procurement and installation of new corporate IT network and desktop infrastructure to support the growing business demands
- After presenting our initial designs / plans on the potential for their new office environment and IT solution, Mayflower appointed us the project of building, designing and implementing the new space for the business, for which our projects team took complete ownership.
The focus of the project was to improve the end users’ IT experience within the office; to create a flexible, modern office space which utilised the latest technologies and worked hand-in-hand with business requirements.
Working with suppliers, we arranged a project timeline to complete all works within twelve weeks of commencement to meet the company’s move deadline. This meant liaising with various third parties to ensure connectivity would be in place and live on time. There have been previous projects where we have seen delays in programmes caused by network carrier, which can have a significant impact on the desired move / completion deadline. Our first priority was to complete the initial site survey and place the relevant orders for connectivity and communications to the new site.