Sourcing the right technology? Where to start?
Having to liaise with various suppliers and integrate their different procurement processes usually has the same result: complex, costly, inconsistent and a drain on resources. Aside from that, it can be difficult and time-consuming when you’re also trying to meet the needs of your business.
Today, flexibility is the key to success. Employees, their working practices, locations and tasks are forever expanding and varying. At Stephens IT, our aim is to aid you in the selection and procuring of devices, accessories and other solutions that best meet the demands of your business.
We follow industry best practices to enhance your long-term goals, minimise costs and lessen the pitfalls of the procurement and supply chain system.
Benefits of using our procurement service:
- Optimised purchasing strategy
- Increased buying power, equating to greater discounts
- Access to all major vendors
- Equipment specific to the demands of your business and employees
- Ability to spread costs of equipment and services to support financial budgets
- Ease of purchase, removing multiple supplier loop holes
- Ability to spread costs of equipment and services to support financial budgets over a more manageable period via our financing option
If you would rather specify a preferred vendor, we can make recommendations based on those requirements utilising our various integral relationships and buying power with all major vendors.
While device choice is unlimited, helping our customers refine makes, models and quantity of devices has benefits later on. Discounts are increased, device handling and maintenance is simplified and swap outs are made swiftly and are stress-free, eventually leading to added value and recurring cost savings as well as a higher ROI.
We appreciate upfront CAPEX costs can be a hard pill to swallow and at times, there may be a significant and lengthy sign-off procedure to undergo before a commitment can be made. Therefore we offer a number of finance options, allowing you to spread costs into a more manageable contract period for your business.
If you want to ensure your IT equipment is up-to-date without having to pay out large upfront costs, leasing may just be your answer.
Thousands of businesses in the UK use leasing and taking advantage of business loans to support their growth. We have partnered with leasing company WestWon to offer you cost-efficient and manageable solutions for all your IT needs. Click here to see how this leasing process works.
- Low, fixed payments. Allow for easy budgeting throughout the term of the lease agreement.
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Decide the term and how frequently you pay. From annual, quarterly or monthly rental re-payments, while having the facility to upgrade or amend the agreement.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not be limited by constrained budgets.
Our leasing options are available throughout our services, so why not take advantage today and enable your business to grow and prosper without the upfront expenditure.
For any further questions, clarity or just to understand more about our procurement options, please get in contact today.