Full office relocation and fit out (including furniture), procurement of new kit with integrated finance solution, design and implementation of telephony and network solutions, installation of a server and multi-function printer, as well as Cisco Meraki firewall & access points.
Talentspa is the UK’s leading online recruitment specialist.
Talentspa now reap the benefits of Cisco Meraki Firewall and wireless solutions and a new VoIP telephony solution integrated to their CRM.
The full environment relocation included cable management and a new server infrastructure.
A multi-function printer was procured and installed, as well as a completely new Dell Micro Form Factor desktop environment.
- Talentspa have expanded their operation through recent years and had outgrown their old office space. They had a range of desktops and laptops with varying configurations deployed throughout the business, which had been purchased ad-hoc as their employee count grew. Naturally, the office relocation presented an opportunity to refresh the office space and adapt new ways of working. Talentspa engaged Stephens IT to review their on-going IT solutions and provide a recommendation for a new IT and telephony system to match the business needs and allow for continued growth and expansion.
- Talentspa needed to implement the project within a very tight and demanding six-week deadline, therefore we were tasked with ensuring the project was delivered on-time, from connectivity installation to network and wireless infrastructure. Recruitment companies rely heavily on their telephony system to communicate with customers, prospects and candidates, and so it was vital the new office was ready for occupation with live telephony.
- The relocation project presented an opportunity to combine our expertise in a range of solutions, including:
– Projects team: to discuss the relocation and installation aspects
– Technical team: to plan and discuss network and infrastructure setup requirements
– Commercial team: to discuss the best vendor solutions and finance arrangements
As with all connectivity projects, we are carrier dependant on lead times and many external factors beyond our control. To ensure the site would be live and working for go live, we ensured a 4G solution was implemented and tested prior to occupation, in case of any delay from the communications provider.