Please complete the below registration form to enter the premises:
Visitors Non-Disclosure Agreement:
Thank you for visiting Stephens IT Solutions Limited, (“Stephens IT”). In order to maintain the security of our own data, customer data, information, and comply with data protection laws, we require any visitors to any of our premises to agree to the below terms in this Non-Disclosure Agreement. This is designed to protect our business, staff, suppliers, customers, and should be referred to on a “without prejudice” basis.
You agree as follows:
1. You may be given access or become aware of confidential information belonging to Stephens IT through your relationship with the company or as a result of your access to Stephens IT’s premises. This information shall not be limited to but could include:
a. Information containing Stephens IT’s current, future or proposed products, services, customers, staff and suppliers.
b. Information and materials relating to Stephens IT’s purchasing, accounting, marketing, sales, service, projects, commercial, technical and management teams, unpublished marketing material, customer-specific data.
c. Information of any type which Stephens IT’s is in possession and treats as confidential, whether owned, purchased, obtained or developed by Stephens IT.
2. Access may be granted to the guest computer network, but not to the central core Stephens IT network. The user agrees explicitly to all monitoring, recording and data capture whilst using a Stephens IT Solutions owned network, and any attempts to access the core network will be blocked, recorded and may be used in a criminal action. This is not contrary to the Stephens IT Network Use Policy, which is the ruling policy in this instance and will be presented upon connection to any network.
3. No Propriety Information, without prior written consent, may be removed from the premises and no photography, or otherwise means of recording such information is permitted during the visit.
4. This agreement is binding on you and your heirs, executors, administrators and assigns and insures to the benefit of the Stephens IT Solutions Limited, its successors, and assigns.
5. This agreement constitutes an understanding between you and Stephens IT Solutions Limited with respect to its subject matter. It supersedes all earlier representations and understandings, whether oral or written.
6. Each of the parties to this Agreement irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any proceedings, case or claim or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement and its formation or validity and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This document is considered signed by your acceptance to enter the premises but is also date stamped and recorded by the visitor entry system used by Stephens IT. You agree this will be sufficient to consider acknowledgment and acceptance of your understanding of the above agreement without the need for a wet signature.
A copy of this document will also be sent electronically to the e-mail address provided upon entry and this shall be logged to evidence acceptance of the agreement.
I agree to the above Visitors Non-Disclosure Agreement, a copy will be automatically e-mail to you for refrencece.